Sunday, June 21, 2009

A couple of layouts

Here's a couple of layouts i've recently completed that i'd like to share with you.

The first is form the Scrapboutique June CC - Liz's sketch challenge. I've scrapped a couple of the photos from our 3D ultrasound - so cute!! Check out the middle picture - he's the spitting image of my dad!! These uber-cute papers are from the Little Yellow Bicycle range "Baby Safari" - actually a kit i bought from Scrapbooking From Scratch. I've also used some of the cute new foam thickers "rockabye" (my FAVOURITE font!! I have this font in every colour now!! Even glitter!!) and i've used some doodlebug frills as the basis for my strip along the bottom, which i've then painted and embossed using Tim Holtz "Distress Powder" - it's such an awesome medium - you emboss, then the crystals left in it can be rubbed away to create a distressed look - totally in love with this now!!


The second layout i'd like to share with you was created for the Embellished June challenge, which was to create a layout with a 'creative title'. I've used 5 different alphas for this title - thickers, carolee's creations, making memories and heidi swapp!! The papers are the new Bo Bunny "Allissa" range which are so cute and girly!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D