Tuesday, December 11, 2012

More Washi Examples

Morning ladies!! I had some fun with some Sawyers Place washi and gesso last night! I simply layered the page up with washi and the popped some gesso over it. I used a scrap piece of corugated card to spread the gesso and it gave it a nice line effect. I've also used washi to cover my wooden Studio Calico hexagon borders - cool huh? And it look slike it took ages, but it really didn't. I simply ripped 1cm long bits of washing and wrapped them around each hexagon side - sounds laborious, but it was really quite quick!! That's one of the great things about washi - it's just so versatile and quite quick to work with!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a pack of 3 gorgeous Sawyers Place washi tapes!!! Head on over to this blog post to enter :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D