Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kraft It Up!

The October challenge over at Kraft It Up! is to create a LO that is monochromatic, minimalist and vintage/shabby chic/romantic, so here's what i came up with:

Photobucket

I've used some of the new MME Lost & Found II, so technically it's not a kraft base, but it's certainally looks like kraft to me!! I just love this range - just like i loved the first Lost & Found range. So great to use such pretty, glittery papers!!! I just love the rose chipboard i've used on this LO too. I've been really into using bare chipboard lately - it's has such a nice effect!!!

Photobucket

I've also used some yummy My Vintage Blossoms that i got from the most recent sale, along with some Sawyers Place washi tape and some of my Olive Roses embellies :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful and feminine LO Kylie.. love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D