Monday, April 11, 2011

Some Yummy GIRLY Prima Inspiration

It's no secret that i LOVE Prima, especially their blossoms!!! They've put up their PPP for April and it's yum, Yum, YUM!!!! Check out how they've used it at the Prima blog. And don't forget that if you post it on your blog, you're in the running to win some!! I know i want to!!!!

I thought it was appropriate for me to post some very GIRLY inspiration tonight as we had our big halfway ultrasound today and found out that we're having a GIRL!!!! Very exciting - we are feeling very blessed right now expecting to have a pigeon pair :D I can't wait to start scrapping in pink!!! I've already got some yummy purple Cleckheaton Cocoon tucked away in my stash, so i'll have to start searching for a cute little outfit to knit with it!!!

Last night i did a blind crop with Scrapbooking from Scratch and they are having another tonight!! I didn't quite finish my layout from last night, so i've still got to finish that. Not sure if i'll be able to join in again tonight. It's been a pretty exhausting day, so i'll see how i go. Lazy dinner tonight of spag bol (from the freezer) and garlic bread. Can't wait!!! Oh, i guess that means i should go boil some water for the spaghetti. Off i go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D