Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some charming layouts

I had a night of interrupted scrapping last night - the first in a loooooong time!!! I took the opportunity to play with some of Charm's Creations Heavenly Hearts i got from last month's sale.

The first page i did for the Scrapboutique monthly challenge, which was a combination of a sketch and inspiration challenge:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had heaps of fun creating the feather on the side of the page - i misted over it, and then drew around the edges with my fine tipped polka paint pen

Photobucket

The second layout tonight is for my wedding album that i'm creating with the Krafty Koncepts class at Somewhere To Scrap. Since i was having fun with my Charm's Creations embellies, i thought i'd follow this month's theme and enter this page over there - the theme was to use at least 1 heart, misting and of course a Charm's Creations embellishment!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got my Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects out and dusted it off for this LO last night - it's the best thing for adding a glaze - much thicker than dimensional magic, so you can use it straight on regular PP on any element you want!! I decided to use it to highlight my 'title' and one of the hearts that i misted. Cute, huh?

Photobucket

Well tonight i'm feeling a little weary, even after such an awesome sleep last night (Scarlet slept all the way through to 5am!!!), so i'm back to my knitting i think!!! Hope you are busy creating something that warms your heart wherever you are :D

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D