Monday, March 19, 2012

Flat Chat!!!

Life is so busy right now!!! I've been totally exhausted with getting up half a dozen times a night to my little one lately, but it seems we have turned a corner in that department!!! Friday night we took the dummy off her, and she only woke once!!! We are really kicking ourselves now, wishing we did it much sooner. Nevermind.

As a result of my exhaustion i've done hardly any scrapping in the last few weeks. I've just been so mentally exhausted that it's seemed like a massive task every night!!! But, i've been doing a lot of knitting and crochet as all I've had energy for is watching TV!!! Here's my first 'Hootabelle' - isn't she cute?

Photobucket

I've also been knitting some hats lately. Last year was lots of socks, and it seems that this year might be hats!!! I'm enjoying myself with 'oxidise' from the new Ysolda Whimsy knits book!!

Here's a page that i did a little bit ago that i forgot to share with you. It took me a few nights to complete because i kept getting interrupted by my girl. I've got another like that that i'm going to finish tonight - i've already spent 4 nights working on it, so hopefully i'll knock it over tonight :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D