Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back to Scrapping (at long last!!!)

At long last i am FINALLY back to scrapping!!! We are in our own home now - a lovely big 4 bedroom house in Springfield - about halfway between Brisbane and Ipswich. So this means that i have my scrap room back all to myself. Even better than Cringila - i don't have to share it with our spare room, though i've had to share it with visitors of late (on a blow-up mattress).

Here's a few pages i've done recently (all of Calvin of course!!!):

Photobucket

I've used some of the Fancy Pants "Sprout" range on this one. I've made this page from a Scrapbooking From Scratch blind challenge. Such a cute page of Calvin with a golf stick that my dad had a photo taken with at the same age. I've really got to find that photo!!

Photobucket

Another page from a blind crop, using October Afternoon "On the Farm" mostly. Cute photo of Calvin with Jeremy's dad and Jeremy's dad's hat on his head!! THis day we were out picking olives around Broke. Such a cutie!!

Photobucket

This page i made for a ScrapBoutique challenge last month. What a cutie, all snuggled up to me this day - i'd got him out of the car and carried him in and he was still fast asleep on me :) I've used some Bo Bunny for this one.

Photobucket

Last share for this post, and a personal favourite. This was made off a Scrapbooking From Scratch sketch, using some Making Memories papers and some yummy prima pearls :)

I'm off to a crop night this coming Friday night, so that will be good!! I'm going to Scrapbooks etc. in Springwood with a few girlfriends i met at a Birkdale a couple of months ago. Can't wait!! I'll share more pages next week after that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D