Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Getting my mojo on with some kraft

Night 2 of my mojo week and i used this month's 'kraft it up' challenge as my inspiration:

This month is the month of LOVE, dont get scared and think this challenge is just about husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend love, I am opening this challenge up to LOVE in general.
HOWEVER I do want to see PINK on your layout somewhere and of coure your layouts must be created on Kraft CS or Kraft PP.

I'd been wanting to try my hand at some hexagonal work for a while now, so i had a go with this last night. I laid out my hexagons on some scrap paper, added a Tattered angels flourish mask and spritzed away :D I then decided to not waste all that mist on my mask, by placing it mist side down on my kraft background and popping a telephone book on top :D Thought it didn't stand out enough, so i outlined it in some dark brown :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've used lots of yummy embellishments on this one - lots from the vintage girl kit from the last Purple Pumpkin release (don't forget they have a sale on Friday!!), plus some yummy Prima pink, glittery, fluffy flowers :D


Tonight, i'm going to do the latest PageMaps blog challenge - i haven't done one of those in ages!!!! Wish me luck (and mojo :D) - thought i don't think i'll need much with such a gorgeous sketch - love your work Becky!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeou slayout! I love the way you have cut your paper and the embellies are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet layout Kylie. I love that whole patchwork thing on the left, it all looks great.
    Thanks so much for playing along at KIU.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, it's gorgeous! :) I love your misting on the hexagons & your flower cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, this is a really beautiful, quite stunning page. I love the mix of pink hexagons and little embellies xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!! Unfortunately i've had to withdraw this entry because it's going on the cover of Scrapbooking Memories in the next few months (hopefully!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D