Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Already?!?!!

I had a lovely Friday night at Fancy That and managed to do 2 LO's for April challenges. I thought i had until today to post them, but i was wrong!!! April finished a lot sooner than i was expecting. Oh well, i'm going to post and submit them anyway :D Blame it on the pregnancy brain!!

Scrapbooking From Scratch always has a monthly sketch challenge (along with a puzzle challenge and a quote challenge!!), and i really love the simplicity of their sketches. Check out what i came up with this month:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've used some of the Kaiser "Up, up and away" range. I bought this range a while ago but haven't used it yet. I often find that the Kaiser ranges i go for tend to be more feminine and vintage, so i don't end up using them!!! That might change when our little girl comes along :D I love the stitching i've done around the edge. Took me ages, but soooo worth it!! I'm stitching a lot more since i got my sew easy tool - it just takes the trouble out of all the hole punching, which is often the most painful part!!!

The second challenge LO i did was for the Kaisercraft blog. They release a new sketch every saturday and they are all due at the end of the month. This is sketch #3 and i've used another range that i just *had* to have - i love the bold colours and just how fun the range is!! I forget what's it's called right now, but it's pretty awesome, dont' you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm still not sure about how this page came out. It was a very busy sketch, which really appealed to me, but i'm not sure i really like how it turned out. The colours and embellies are cool, but it's a terribly busy page. Never mind :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D