One of my favourite times in the scrapping world is when all the CHA sneak peaks start coming out - it's so exciting because you are seeing all these products for the first time, but you have to *wait* until they are actually released before you can play with them!!!
Here's a couple of links to some sneak peak sites:
- Glitz Design - I LOVE the first range "Dance in Sunshine" - lovely colours and motifs used there!!!
- Pink Paisley - They have released a new 'mistables' range. Loving the look of the mist resist papers and lots of muslin products - these are always great fun to mist!!
- Echo Park - Victoria Gardens - not really my taste, The Apothecary Emporium - another typical halloween range IMO
- Lawn Fawn - very cutsy stamp sets these!!!
- My Little Shoebox - a very traditional sneak peak this one - not much to see here, but what i see i like!!!
- 3 Bugs in a Rug - The Ashtyn collection is so lovely. I can definately see me getting some use out of these oens!!! The rest are nice too, but i definately like the Ashtyn collection the most!!
Some interesting news is that Basic Grey and Tattered Angles are not planning on attending CHA Summer 2011. This doesn't mean they aren't doing releases. Tattered Angles is planning on releasing 42 new colours!!!
Lots more sneaks popping up around the web in the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!! Unfortunately, it will be quite some time before it all hits the shelves - especially here in Australia!!!