Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Simple, Funky, Painterly, Misted Fun

June long weekend i was one of the lucky few who got to do a class with Louise Nelson at the Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo. I had so much fun with this class, learning all sorts of new techniques, especially with glimmermist - one of my favourite products that i just don't use enough because i really don't know how to use it!!! The class was for 2 LO's, but i really only got time to do 1. Elana and I plan to do the other together one night - to help each other out :D

Here's the LO i ended up with:

Photobucket

Isn't it gorgeous!! We made our own masks for the grass and clouds and then had lots of fun with some paint and mists, not to mention poskar pens and chipboard. Some of the details:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got SO MUCH inspiration from this class, so thanks heaps Louise!! Needless to say that i've since expanded my glimmer mist collection in a big way, and i'm experimenting a lot more with things like tissue paper, and creating my own backgrounds. My primary love will, however, always be patterned paper - i just love it all :D But, absence can make the heart grow fonder, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D