Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches

The day 7 sketch for the 'sketch-a-day' comp over at Scrapbooking From Scratch was a sketch used for this month's Sassy Lil' Sketches. Here's what i came up with:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really loved working with this sketch, and i'll be checking out more of the Sassy Lil' Sketches in the future for sure!!! I'd be stocked to win this one as the prize pack is from Authentique and i've been LOVING their papers lately - been finding it hard to get my hot little hands on their new range too!!

In other news, i'd like to give a shout out to the ladies over at Purple Pumpkin - remember the blog comp i entered last month? Well, i won!!! I've got a lovely pack of Purple Pumpkin goodies heading my way - can't wait to get them so i can have a play!!

I also want to give a shout out to the ladies over at the Kaiser blog - where i won 'runner-up' for one of last month's Saturday Sketches!! My prize is a FULL COLLECTION PACK :D Here's my LO, in case you were wondering which one it was - I've lused the lovely new 'Miss Nelly" range and some old Kaiser roses. I'm ecstatic to win this one, as it's a personal favourite LO :D

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch!!! I love the clustering down left and the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at SLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations! I really like the look of the four pics in your lo for SLS! Tks. for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D