Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Well, i don't know about you but September has been a HUGE month for me!!! My son turned 2 last week, so that involved having the in-laws stay and LOTS of cooking :D It also meant lots of great photos to scrap!! But i am yet to get to print them!!

Here's the cake i made for Calvin - he loved it!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

There were lots of candles to blow out - a cake on the night of his birthday, then the next day at daycare and then the following day at his party!! He knew ALL about the cake this year - and something else he totally understood was opening presents!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

But the best present of all was his new sandpit!!! (or 'sandpit' as Calvin calls it!!) Or maybe it was a visit from Nanny and grandpa!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also had a visit from some old friends - people we went to uni with!!!

Now onto scrapping - Calvin has been 'scrapping' with me a bit this month!! This has made it easier for me to be able to put some finishing touches on pages i start while he's not around!!!

Photobucket

I've been continuing with the 'sketch-a-day' contest over at Scrapbooking From Scratch and so far i've done 19 of 22 days!! It's not too late to join in if you are interested - you have until October 15 to upload all your LO's and earn as many points as possible :D Here's a few of my favourites from the comp:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one was for the Sassy Lil' Sketches Blog:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As was this one, which is today's sketch :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Remember me saying that i won a prize pack from Kaiser? Well, here's a Saturday sketch i created using my prize pack!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope this mammoth post has given you lots of inspiration!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love all your layouts. What a wonderful job you have done. And I applaud your birthday cake for your son. How adorable is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great group of layouts!! Thanks for joining us at Sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool cake and LOVE all your layouts!!! you've gotten tons done!!! thanks sooo much for playing along at Sassy Lil Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D