Saturday, September 3, 2011

Yes! I am still scrapping my boy :D

I've been a very busy scrapper lately!! And most of my LO's have been of my new little girl, but i am still trying to scrap my boy too!! I'm aiming to do half for him, half for Scarlet, but it's been a little heavy on the Scarlet side lately. I'm sure that will even out eventually - after all, i'm 2 years ahead with Calvin's albums!!

Last weekend was the August CC at ScrapBoutique, so i joined in on a couple of their challenges. First up, the speed scrap - always a favourite of mine because it forces me to get a LO done in an hour :D I used some of the yummy new MME Lost & Found II for this one, and i was inspired by all the glitter on the papers to use glitter myself to embellish the page with some borders and embellishments. I'm also really enjoying pulling out all my old flowers - which i haven't used for quite some time!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another favourite CC challenge of mine is the Sunday Roast - similar to a Scrapbooking From Scratch blind crop! Here's what i came up with using some yummy Basic Grey:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is my 'token' boy LO for the CC. This was an inspiration challenge where i got inspiration from the pic - bright blue and oranges, along with lots of circles :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog :D